If you are interested in riding one of our buses to church, please feel free to contact Bret at 814-449-0249. We would love to have an opportunity to minister to you and your family.
The bus ministry’s purpose is to reach others with the gospel by providing transportation so that they can attend church where they can learn about the things of God through Sunday school and Worship. Grace of Calvary Baptist Church provides FREE transportation to anyone who has no way to get to church. We provide rides for children and adults.
Pick-up time starts at 9:00 am.
The bus arrives in time for 10:00 am Sunday school classes and remains until the end of the Sunday morning church service around 12:15 pm.
Drop-off should be about 1:00 pm.
Here’s what you can expect for the younger children:
- A visit your house and invite you and your family to visit our church.
- Provide you with a permission form to fill out and sign for children 6 to
18 years of age (Under 6 years of age must be accompanied with parent/guardian)
- Our courteous bus captain will pick up your child up at your door.
- When we arrive at the church we take your child from the bus to his or her Sunday school class.
- In the classroom teachers teach your child about Jesus Christ and applies the Word
of God to their lives, complete with stories, songs, and crafts.
- After Sunday school the Sunday school teachers lead the children classes Primary to sixth grade
to the Junior church program room and introduce the new children to the Junior church preacher and his assistants.
- After the Junior church service, your child will be picked up by the Bus Captain
and escorted back to the bus for the ride home.
- Finally, when the bus arrives at or near your home, we make sure that your
child is safely escorted to your door by either the bus captain or a bus worker.
The children age 6 to 12 will always be accompanied by an adult worker from getting on the bus, to the church programs, and on the ride home and will not be left by themselves at any point of the time with Grace of Calvary Baptist Church. We truly understand the value of children!